Friday October 5, 2018 @ Hidden Valley Country Club
Support 5 Points Music Foundation and our efforts to expand access to music therapy and launch our hearing loss advocacy program, Soundfriendly.com, by playing in our inaugural golf tournament. Our goal is to raise $25,000 to be used to power the expansion of our current programs and the development of new services:
- Music Therapy- In 2017, we provided 43 children and their families with access to our Group Music Therapy Program. In 2018, we have expanded this program to include Individual Music Therapy for select clients from our Group sessions. We want to grow this funding to enable a wide range of ages and special needs to have access to individualized music therapy sessions.
- Soundfriendly.com- Help us support and sustain our hearing loss advocacy efforts as we launch a whole new service and program aimed at working with businesses, venues, and organizations to lower the risk of hearing loss in the workplace, while advocating for those currently dealing with hearing loss. The site is set to go live in June 2018 and features online resources and provides free sound audits to businesses and organizations far and wide. We need your support to help make it a success.
- 4 Person Captain’s Choice
- Individual- $125 | Team- $500
- Mulligan- $20 (Includes 2 mulligans and 1 red tee)
- All participants receive cart, green fees, lunch, cold beverages all day long, a special swag bag, and a ticket to a VIP Concert/Reception later that night at the Sanctuary.
- No minimum drive; Bogey Max Score; Prizes include: Longest Drive, Closest to Pin, Raffles, and more
- 1130 Registration/Lunch
- 1p Shotgun Start
- 530 Awards
- 730 Reception and Concert at the Sanctuary (artist tba)
* 5 Points Music Foundation is a 501c3 charitable organization and is grateful for the support of our partners and sponsors. We are looking for more sponsors to help power us forward as we explore, pursue, and celebrate the power of sound in all it’s glory. Contact email@example.com to learn more about our mission and our Powerful Sponsorships.