Donate DAFs to 5 Points Music Sanctuary
Making a donation from your DAF to support 5 Points Music Sanctuary enables us to continue our mission to celebrate the magic of sound in all its glory. Through our vibrant live events and concerts, we bring together audiences from near and far, uniting them in the sweet embrace of music. But our purpose goes beyond the stage. We’re committed to making a difference in the world through music therapy, hearing loss advocacy, and enhancing accessibility. Our journey began in January 2017, when we set out with a simple but profound mission: “To pursue the power of sound in all its glory.”
Our story is deeply rooted in a remarkable journey of hope and inspiration. Our Founder and Director, Tyler Godsey, experienced the transformative gift of sound through his two children, born deaf. At the tender age of 11 months, they received the incredible gift of cochlear implants, allowing them to discover the beauty of music and sound. This gift serves as the heart and soul of 5 Points Music, driving everything we do.
Support 5 Points Music Sanctuary by making a charitable gift using donations from your DAF.
How can I donate DAFs to 5 Points Music Sanctuary?
Donating from your Donor Advised Funds is safe, easy, and fast. Using the donation form on this page, making a charitable gift is a quick process:
- Select the DAF ticker and confirm the company name in the widget
- Enter your gift amount
- Type in your email and address info for the receipt
- Enter your brokerage account information
- Virtually sign & make your gift!
Upon making a donation, you can elect to receive an automatically generated receipt that will be sent to the email address you provide.
Grants and donations from your DAF are processed quickly and safely with The Giving Block.
Why does 5 Points Music Sanctuary accept DAFs?
Donating from your Donor-Advised Fund (DAF) is a smart and impactful way to give to 5 Points Music Sanctuary . Here are several reasons why you should grant from your DAF today:
- Contributions via DAFs help donors maximize tax benefits.
- Donors can contribute immediately, build a philanthropic strategy and recommend grants when ready.
- Charitable assets may grow over time, making more charitable dollars available to nonprofits.
- DAFs provide streamlined grantmaking, helping philanthropic dollars reach nonprofits quickly and efficiently.
- DAF sponsors handle all due diligence and reporting, simplifying organization and administration.
- DAFs can be used to facilitate a charitable legacy, dovetailing conveniently with estate planning.
- Donors can choose how they are acknowledged and what personal information they wish to share when making grants from their DAFs.
- DAFs can be useful in the development of donors’ philanthropic vision, strategy and philosophy.
- DAFs can accept as contributions a wide range of assets such as cash, stock, cryptocurrency and real estate.
- Donors can support international charities and NGOs and still being eligible to claim a federal tax deduction.
I need assistance with my donation. How can I get in touch?
Thank you for your interest in supporting 5 Points Music Sanctuary. To contact us about making a donation/grant from your Donor Advised Fund, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “DAF Donation.”