SHOWS POSTPONED, RESCHEDULES, CANCELLATIONS
LAST UPDATE 4/15: As advised by the State, all events and non-essential business activities have been temporarily halted thru JUNE 10. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated scheduling as soon as we can.
We are working with all bands and artists to reschedule dates and will honor original tickets. We will contact all ticket holders with new dates and tickets once confirmed. Please check back with the links below for updates on rescheduled dates as they come in.
- March 14 – Blues Beatles has been rescheduled for July 18
- March 15 – Open Mic Nite is cancelled
- March 16 – Sign Language Class is cancelled
- March 19 – The New Deal has been postponed
- March 23 – EOTO has been postponed
- March 26 – Ghost-Note has been postponed
- March 27 – An-Ten-Nae has been rescheduled for June 27
- March 28 – John Kadlecik has been postponed
- March 30 – Sing Language Class is cancelled
- April 3 – Erin Lunsford has been postponed
- April 4 – Consider the Source has been postponed
- April 5 – Open Mic Nite is cancelled.
- April 12 – Franki’s Farewell Burlesque has been postponed
- April 19 – Open Mic Nite is cancelled
- April 24 – Jon Stickley Trio is postponed
- May 28- Pink Talking Fish is postponed
We are monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic through both the Centers for Disease Control and The Virginia Department of Health. In anticipation of an outbreak in our area, we are following recommended best practices brought forth by the CDC.
Our staff has been educated about practicing good personal health habits recommended by the CDC during this time. These common sense and easily applied steps give us all the power to contain the impact of this disease. Along with stringent cleaning and disinfecting measures, we will be limiting access to the venue for all 5 Points Music activities and events.
If you are a ticket holder for any of our upcoming shows and have decided to self-quarantine, we will be happy to transfer your tickets to a future show. Please contact box office manager Jill Cobb at (540)795-5618 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
This situation is fluid and changing dramatically day by day. We ask that all of our customers be patient with us as we work through the next few weeks to manage this unprecedented situation. For the most current news regarding our upcoming shows and responses to this situation, sign up for our newsletter by emailing your request to email@example.com.