5 Points Outdoors Covid Mitigation Practices & Event Info
We remain committed to providing a clean and safe environment as prescribed by the CDC’s most current guidelines for events. Our goal is for everyone to enjoy our 5 Points Outdoor shows in a safe and responsible manner. Below outlines a list of what you can expect at our events.
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 14 days or are showing Covid-19 symptoms, please sit this one out and join us for the next show to ensure you have recovered properly. Symptoms include, but are not limited to: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
- If you have been directly exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days, please sit this one out and join us for next month’s shows.
- Guests are encouraged, but not required, to register for Contact Tracing upon entry. We recommend the app: Covid Wise.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry.
- All guests, upon entry, will be verbally screened for Covid-19 to ensure the safety of all guests.
- We encourage guests in a Pod/Group to arrive at the same time. “Pod/Ticket” holders can leave a name at Will Call for those arriving separately.
- Please be sure to practice safe distancing while waiting in lines.
INSIDE THE EVENT
- All guests will receive two wristbands. One will verify the verbal pre-screening and one will serve as admission to the event.
- No Re-Entry. Please bring all needed items with you upon entry.
- All guests are asked to practice safe distancing & respect each other’s space.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations throughout the venue.
- Please wash your hands frequently and for 20 seconds at a time.
- Please maintain a distance of 6 feet between yourself and other groups.
- Guests who cannot abide by the rules will be asked to leave with no refund.
- All staff and volunteers will be required to wear personal protective gear including masks, gloves, and be pre-screened prior to the event.
- ALL guests are required to have a mask prior to entry. One can be purchased at the gate if needed.
- When inside your designated pod, guests are not required to wear their masks.
- Guests are required to wear masks whenever they leave their designated pod, including to use the bathroom, order beverages or food, or in designated smoking areas.
- Masks must cover both the nose and mouth.
- I am confused about the Pods. What am I buying? All Pods are designated/marked spaces for you to enjoy the show in a socially distanced manner. Pods vary in location, size and capacity. VIP Pods include a bistro table and are positioned closest to the stage. Reserved Pods are just behind the VIP section, but you can show up at any time and your pod will be waiting for you. GA Pods are filled on a first-come-first-served basis. Guests may bring chairs for their pod. Pod capacities will be monitored and enforced during all events. 5PTS Ambassadors will be on hand to assist guests in finding a dedicated space, if needed.
- What’s a 5PTS Ambassador? Can I be one? Our 5PTS Ambassadors are volunteers who help us create a safe and amazing time for everyone. They can help with directions, masks, seating, and more. If you would like to be part of our volunteer crew, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where do I park? View the event maps for specific parking details. Parking is available at various locations for both events.
- Tickets can be purchased on-line or by calling the Box Office: 540-795-5618
- A limited number of tickets may be available day of show at the 5 Points Music Box Office, on site.
- What can I bring with me?
- Guests may bring chairs, if desired. Please leave umbrellas and tents at home that will obstruct the viewshed.
- All bags are subject to search.
- Please, no outside food or beverage. We will have both available for sale on site.
UPON ARRIVAL AT THE OUTDOOR SITE
- Social distancing will be in effect in the line.Please be patient as we get everyone checked in in a timely manner. Check your tickets for opening gate time.
- Can I smoke in my pod? There is no smoking allowed in pods. Designated smoking sections at the side and very rear of the event space will be available.
- Bathrooms There will be portable toilets with hand sanitizer as well as hand washing stations with soap, water, and towels. Tidy Services will be providing support for our events and doing their best to keep them clean. Please wear your mask and wash your hands thoroughly (sing the ABCs twice) after using the bathrooms.
- Animals Dogs/animals are not allowed at our events. Service animals must be pre-approved by the Box Office.
- Accommodations and Special Needs If you or a guest has special needs that we can help with, please let us know in advance. Our events are handicapped accessible and we provide for a variety of accessibility support services as we are able. Please contact the Box Office in advance at email@example.com or call 540-795-5618 for more info.
- Will there be security check points? Yes! When you arrive, security checks every person for prohibited items, including but not limited to:
- Outside food or alcohol
- Contraband and/or paraphernalia
- Weapons including guns, knives, blunt objects, or anything that might be used as a weapon
- Drugs or paraphernalia
- Umbrellas, tents, or other large items that may block the view of the stage for other guests
- No flash photography, video, or audio recording equipment unless pre-authorized by production manager
- Food and Beverage Each event will feature beer and wine, along with a food truck option. View event descriptions or follow us on FB to get the latest updates.
For more information about what determines our policies, please visit the CDC Guidelines for Events & Workplaces (updated Jan 2021)