- All Power Passes are good for entry to any of our events.
- Power Pass must be physically present in order to use it. We will punch a hole for each ticket used at our events.
- You can use your Power Pass in a variety of ways:
- Use for multiple events
- Use all your punches/tickets for the same event by bringing guests.
- Tickets are subject to availability, however, Power Pass holders can RSVP in advance to secure entry.
- Please contact our Box Office at email@example.com to:
- Reserve additional space for you and your guests.
- Merge your seating with another guest
- Other special requests or accommodations
- Power Passes are not refundable.
- Lost/Stolen Cards- We do not offer replacements for lost or stolen cards.
Most, if not all, of our events will be available to Power Pass holders. Please check event listings for restrictions or contact the Box Office for specific questions. Tickets subject to availability. Contact the Box Office to confirm availability. Power Pass holders can RSVP in advance to ensure their spot at the event. Power Pass holders can upgrade to reserved seating and/or VIP upgrades in advance through the Box Office or at the gate (upon availability). Contact the Box Office for special requests or accommodations.